Maybe it’s too early for me to decide, as I haven’t even got answer from those places :P anyways.
[ UKM – pros ]
– The course is what I am already familiar with.
– Has Lenya! So I won’t be a lost stranger.
– It’s THE National university – well, there must be something bonus afterall.
– Huge old skool campus, Engineering faculty is also in there. More people.
– They say they have the best lab facilities. At least better than UIA.
[ USM – pros ]
– Penang! New place, new air, nice island, good food.
– UNESCO site! Postcards from there must be on high demand :P
– I can buy Reggie Lee postcards (tracklesspanic says this).
– Maybe.. they will let me use the car. Somehow.
– I’ll be a total stranger.. which can be good in a way or another.
– Better hostel room, since the faculty building is new itself.
[ UKM – conts ]
– 35km from KL. Which can be good or bad, depending on my discipline.
– Boring town. I think. KL is way more boring. I may end up staying in the room only studying. Haha. Could be good also what.
– Old hostel, probably a shared room!
– They’re unlikely to let me use the car.
[ USM – conts ]
– Engineering faculty is deserted from others. It’s not in the island!
– I’ll be studying Electronics. Is it less or more headache?