Bunny is back, alive and kicking.
Well, some Bunny-unrelated stories:
– This morning I had a surprise visit by Lenya, my long term UIA buddy whom the last time I saw was during her wedding last December – which I blogged here. Though it was a quick one hour meet up today during her lunch break from seminar in Mech. School… we went around USM and Parit Buntar town to let her know how dreadful this place I’ve survived living for almost one year. I was so excited coz it doesnt happen too often that someone would visit you when you’re living in a deserted campus like here. So terharu :~) Aiyoh, forgot to take pics pulak =.=
– I’ve selected 3 possible titles for my Master’s project, and I dont know if I really fancy any of them that much.
- Image Processing for Hand Veins
- Color Correction Technique for Color Images with Contrast Enhancement facility
- Improving the performance of an ensemble of Neural Network classifiers
Nevermind if you dont understand what these are about, coz neither do I…huhu. This 17th I’ll find out which one in particular I’ll be working my butt off throughout next semester.
– I’ll probably be meeting Az again on 22nd when I’ll go to KL attending WordCamp :)) *happy*